What do you get when you mix cool music with cute animals? You're about to find out.
I'm wearing a gray t shrit and black basket ball shorts, about to head to the gym.
I'm just wearing shorts. I feel like the hulk. haha.
Ugh, I wish I didn't read this at work. Tan khakis and a blue/white dress shirt.I'm the cartoon cubicle dweller.
Jeans and a plain t-shirt :P,
cape - checkspandex suit - checkmask - checkready to rock!
bummer, wearing my work clothes => fancy shoes, pants and shirt + tie
damn...fancy t-shirt, O'Neill jeans & Converse sneakers
im wearing nothing except one sock and tighty wighties
I'm wearing a gray t shrit and black basket ball shorts, about to head to the gym.
ReplyDeleteI'm just wearing shorts. I feel like the hulk. haha.
ReplyDeleteUgh, I wish I didn't read this at work. Tan khakis and a blue/white dress shirt.
ReplyDeleteI'm the cartoon cubicle dweller.
Jeans and a plain t-shirt :P,
ReplyDeletecape - check
ReplyDeletespandex suit - check
mask - check
ready to rock!
bummer, wearing my work clothes => fancy shoes, pants and shirt + tie
ReplyDeletedamn...fancy t-shirt, O'Neill jeans & Converse sneakers
ReplyDeleteim wearing nothing except one sock and tighty wighties
ReplyDelete