Today, I have a very special music tip for all y'all: a song by a fellow blogger named Erika. You may or may not know her blog, but in case you don't: you can find her blog here, here, over here, here and last but not least here.
Also here.
She wrote the song for her friend, PryON, whose blog you can find here.
I seriously recommend both blogs because they are updated frequently and always have fun stuff to read. Be sure to check them out!
Oh and if you can be arsed to, click the donate button on Erika's page and donate some money so Erika and PryON can meet up and do fun stuff (they really, REALLY like each other ;D )
Anyway, here are the amazing, awesome songs, written by Erika.
The original version.
The enhanced version, better voice (enhanced by PryON himself!).
And finally, Erika made a little remix of her song!
I hope you liked it and once again, check their blogs out!!
(Oh and by the way, ]-∞ , 3[ is basically the same as <3 but for some reason I couldn't put the < sign in the title so I used math to solve a real life problem, who would've ever guessed that would come in useful one day?)
OMFG almost forgot today's kitty! Here you go:
Now that I have your attention, my new blog is worth checking out too! Check it out if you like smooth jazz melodies. Please?
"We don't understand death. The proof of this is that we give dead people a pillow." -Jerry Seinfeld

have seen the songs, pretty good, dont like the remix though.
ReplyDeletenot bad!
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell @ those lyrics
ReplyDeleteKitteh. Kittehhhh! KITYYKITTY!
ReplyDeleteThat pussycat is ALMOST as sweet adorable and cute as you Wink.
<3<3 To you my man. Thanks for spreading the love and the word and encouraging donations (sheeet, really thank you so much for yours!)
You've gone way beyond any call of duty on this and your effort and enthusiasm is SOOO appreciated.
Must check out your actual tips now. Be warned, I may steal some for unsoundsound!
the remix sucks..
ReplyDeleteI loved the videos, and the kitty was the perfect icing on the cake.
ReplyDeleteAm I the only one who is waiting for the E&P sextape to be released? It's not a matter of if, but when...
the enhanced version is fantastic!
ReplyDeletei stopped the video @ 0:10
ReplyDeleteSuper cute cat at least.
ReplyDeleteNow I miss my gf... lol!
ReplyDeletePlease follow my blog!
katofinance.blogspot.com
Thanks for the feature, Wink!!
ReplyDeleteIt's really appreciated ^_^
<333
Didn't like the remix.
ReplyDelete