Today's song is a song I discovered only yesterday. Someone linked me to it because he thought I'd like it. Boy, do I, I freaking love this song. It's so trippy and awesome :D
I don't think I posted triphop before, have I?
Btw guys, I want to buy headphones but I can't choose. Should I go for good-looking okay-sounding ones or okay-looking good-sounding ones?
Those are the good looking ones.
Those are the good sounding ones.
EDIT: I'm not geting beats by Dr Dre.
Help me out please guys :D


well... i'd go for the good sounding ones :D
ReplyDeletehow about good looking good sounding ones.
ReplyDeletethe top ones look like theyre for hipster faggots.
i have V-moda crossfades
Go for audio quality, there are some good bang-for-the-buck headphones that aren't too expensive and look nice.
ReplyDeleteCheck out Audiotechnica and Denon :)
I'm more of a Sennheiser/AKG kinda guy :D
ReplyDeleteSee all the ball players wearing beats by dre
ReplyDeleteNo no no; those are $200 headphones that are actually as good as average $40 dollar headphone. Sure they look good, but I'm not crazy.
ReplyDeleteI really want to comment on the song, but it's not really my thing tbh.
ReplyDeleteThat cat is more my thing. And bewbs of course. Certainly gained all of my attention.
beats by dre
ReplyDeletelolCAT:D
ReplyDeletewant the yellow one, and thats the firefox picture awesome
ReplyDeleteWait what? i was too busy being distracted.
ReplyDeleteLove the sennheisers.
ReplyDeletebeats by dre
ReplyDeletei love em
good sounding ones!
ReplyDeletesennheisers all the way
ReplyDeletei would get the cheap ones
ReplyDeleteI like the black ones.
ReplyDeleteGo for the Sennheiser mate! When it comes to music sound quality is better than looks!
ReplyDeleteI would go with the sennheisers.
ReplyDeleteSennheiser takes my vote
ReplyDeleteno question
i dont have enough money for some expensive ones
i have some sony headphones which arent that good looking but i rock them anyways there awesome :D
Good stuff. Although those yellow headphoens look really nice, the Sennheiser should be the ones to go for. Better sound quality is important in headphones. Enjoy whatever your choice is!
ReplyDeleteSennheiser is the sh*t so choose them!
ReplyDeletei wish i was that cat omfg that boobie looks so soothing
ReplyDeleteWell you can't see the headphones while wearing them, so I'd go for good-sounding ones. :p
ReplyDeleteYour work on this blog is great! keep it up!
ReplyDeletePretty cool song. Added it to my favourites.
ReplyDeleteniet echt mijn favo song. Also -> Sennheiser: gebruiken we in onze audiostudio.
ReplyDeleteEn van dat samenwerken: hier een daar een klikje zou voldoende moeten zijn zeker? ;)