Today is Monday which of course means yesterday was Sunday and Sunday comes after Saturday. But it also means that today I will present to you some bootiful moosix from my own country.
And because I haven't quite decided yet what song/band is worth my attention, I'm going to take a few minutes to think about it.
*takes a few minutes to think about it*
Alright, I think I found just the band you guys will like: The Black Box Revelation. Yeah, I know, possibly one of the best band names ever, right? Well, their music is pretty sweet too! In fact, they're just two guys; one on guitar and vocals and the other one on drums and to be completely honest: they kick some serious ass and their shows are always great!
Following are two of my favorite songs.
This is their first single I think. Probably my favorite BBR song.
Also a very awesome song, especially when they play this live!
As you see: bluesrock without any bullshit, just two guys doing their thing, and doing it good.
Oh and by the way, these guys are good, they even toured through Europe supporting Eagles of Death Metal for some time!
I have no idea what this is supposed to be but it's cute as hell.

kitty dressed as frog =p
ReplyDeleteWhoa. I liked the music more than the fuzzy cat! And I love fuzzy cats!!!
ReplyDeleteSome decent tunes there mate
ReplyDeletenot bad
ReplyDeleteNot bad, i like the whole garage rock feel they have.
ReplyDeleteThat photo looks altered.
ReplyDeletecute phto. I also enjoyed the song.
ReplyDelete