My homies

Saturday, April 23, 2011

HEAVY METAL OMFGZZZ

Today I got some heavy metal for you guys. But don't worry, it's not the kind with songs about raping churches and setting babies on fire.
It's one of the bands that made metal famous: Black Sabbath. And no, I'm not going to post Paranoid or War Pigs. Those are far too famous and after all the purpose of this blog is to introduce the followers to music they haven't heard before (well some of you probably have heard this before but whatevaah i do wat i wahnt!)







NOTE: this is strictly Black Sabbath with Ozzy as singer, I do like the work with Dio too, but I just like Ozzy's Black Sabbath better.

5 comments:

  1. idk why but I never really got into metal >.<

    Too rawrrrawwrrrr for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. But this isn't that kind of metal :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cool, this is already like classic rock but badassr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how they got creative with the song titles. :P

    ReplyDelete