My homies

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fatboy Slim

Most people have heard of this man, know a couple of his most popular songs, but I'll post some of his more unknown songs in this post. Sure, 'Right here, right now' is a bomb-ass song but everybody knows that. Same goes for 'Rockafeller skank'.


This song is from his first album, 'Better living through chemistry', and it's one of his most trippy songs. Absolutely love this song.




Awesome song for a sunny day like this and the clip is amazing too.
Once, when I was leaving my place with my iPod on shuffle, this song came on and the part at 1:08 started exactly at the same time I went through the door. It was awesome, felt like I was in some kind of movie ;D




Last, but most certainly not least, the song 'Fucking in Heaven', which is just the phrase 'Fatboy Slim is fucking in heaven' repeated OVER9000 times, but on an incredibly phat beat. It's nearly impossible not to love this song. This was the first Fatboy Slim song I ever heard and I immediately loved it.






Hope you like it, folks. Wink out!

25 comments:

  1. Fatboy Slim's remix Kung Fu Fighting is nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Mama video was best one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting style of music for sure, I haven't really hear any of this mans songs, maybe he isn't that big in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt it, he's from South-East England :p
    But I think his period of glory is over, you know, big beat had its days in the 90s, it's all dubstep these days (apparently).

    ReplyDelete
  5. 90's is the gold age for big beat !

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have similar music taste :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fatboy Slim is my wakeup music. Love island have some phat thumps in it, and Christopher Walken made Weapon of Choice my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gamer cat is waiting for its turn to play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really loved Fat Boy Slims music growing up - These days synthesised and electronic music has moved on so far that these tunes have become a little cheesy for me - Maybe I overplayed them?

    Regardless, thanks for the nostalgia bro!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is an interesting style. I've personally never heard it but it's not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The only Fatboy Slim song I knew before this was Praise You, I like these though and I'll check his other stuff out

    ReplyDelete
  12. havnt heard fatboy slim for ages. good to get back to my old music

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice. Dusting some of my Fatboy Slim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gamer kitty FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love fs :D i have a whole album of his on my itunes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Right Here, Right now, it took me ages to find out who sang it!

    following,

    Unrelated Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice picture of the cat and the controller

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Fucking In Heaven, sounds better than I expected. :D

    ReplyDelete