Alright, my apologies for not updating my blog yesterday. I have a good excuse though!
So as I was sitting at my computer, about to update my blog my phone went all beepity boopity shing shang ramalamadingdong (Bill Cosby Style) and I was reminded that I had to go donate blood. You see, I do not do this because I'm a good person or because I want to help the needy. I donate blood so that I get drunk more easily. Don't judge me kthxbai.
So when I got back I didn't feel like blogging. Didn't feel like anything really, so I just went to bed and fell asleep.
Anyway, as yesterday was Monday and Monday is the day that I post nice music made by Belgians, here we go.
Hooverphonic is one of my favorite Belgian bands and 'Mad About You' is my favorite song of theirs. The used to play a mix of new wave and trip hop but started to make more poppy stuff over the years.
One thing is for sure though: the singer has a magnificent voice. Shame though that she doesn't play with the band anymore. The current singer is great too, but it's just not the same. Ah well, let's just enjoy this record!

Best reason to donate blood ever lol. Good work.
ReplyDeleteThat cat is adorable btw.
great song! I enjoyed it.
ReplyDeletei should try that one day thanks for the idea
ReplyDeleteGood reason to donate blood :D
ReplyDeleteits all for the greater good!
ReplyDeleteOk, wow. Thanks to you, I want a rambling Bill Cosby ringtone.
ReplyDeleteRabbity Babbity Boop Droop DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....
There's a unique reason for a good deed...
ReplyDeletegreat man
ReplyDelete