My homies

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

420 Day

The weather is awesome outside, so I'll keep it short. Today is sunny, barely any wind at all and most importantly: it's 420 day. Yes, sir. April 20th, aka 4/20 is international marijuana day. And who am I to not celebrate a day like that?
Following are songs that have something to do with weed.





Not a big fan of this guy myself, but I know a lot of you guys like him, so why not ;D


Kitty is celebrating 420 day, too :D

9 comments:

  1. That picture is adorable!! I wish I could afford to celebrate 420 with you, man.... =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what's wrong with me but I actually found Snoop better of these two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may or may not celebrate, dre's beats make any song good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SMOKE WEED... EVERYDAY, Great song!

    You should read Moby the Fishes Blog if you have some free time. I am a very dedicated follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I need to get in touch with that cat's owner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 420, snoops been around forever

    ReplyDelete
  7. And who are we not to celebrate it! Thanks to remember me that :D

    ReplyDelete