My homies

Friday, April 8, 2011

About last night

You guys. Let me tell you about last night. My original plan was to just go to a buddy of mine at like 10 pm. Around 1pm another guy texts me. 'Hey, you wanna go make gunpowder with us later?'. The pyromaniac in me: 'Fuck yeah!'. So I went to that guy's place and indeed, some guy managed to get a bag of sulphur and a bag of potassium nitrate. Now all we needed was charcoal, so they had bought a bag of charcoal for a grill. Only problem: we needed powder and because none of us had the right tools it took us about an hour to pulverize the charcoal. So when that was done, we decided to take off.
We got on our bikes and went to a forest, when one of my friends says, 'Uhm, yeah, we haven't quite told you the whole story. The place where we're going to set gunpowder on fire, there's security now because some motherfucker set two cars on fire there 3 weeks ago.'
But I felt like fighting da powah a little bit so I went through.
[insert story about a beaver being in that forest] (my friend is a biologist and couldn't shut up about it)
But then came the moment: we made a line of gunpowder, lit stick on fire and with the burning stick we lit the gunpowder. Result: epic firework. And I mean EPIC.
It was getting rather late, so I had to go chill with my other friends. I hop on my bike, turn around to tell the other 2 guys I'm leaving when I see the crazy motherfucker throwing boric acid on the gunpowder. Green flames, it was awesome. Also illegal but who gives a crap.

Anyway, then I went to my other friend. He tells me there's a change of plans. I decide to go with the flow. Turned out we went to a cantus, though a very chaotic one. But it was cozy and we had fun (this event took about 2 hours).
We also invited some other guys to come along, which they eventually did. So when the cantus ended, we weren't done for the night. Yet. One part of the group decided to go party some more and another part decided to smoke a bowl first, then party. I was with the guys that wanted to smoke a bowl first, so one guy of the other group says, 'If you smoke now you're never going to party because you're too fucking stoned and lazy.'
And so we made a bet. If I didn't go partying after I smoked, I had to randomly walk into one of his classes and start kissing his feet like a crazy obsessed weird guy, BUT, however, if I did come partying, he had to kiss my feet. Seemed like a fair bet to me.
They went partying, me and a friend went to another guy's place first. This guy told me they didn't have any weed, but they had something better. We smoked hookah with skuff (that's about 90% pure THC powder. 'Does that hit hard,' I hear you ask. Yes, it does hit hard. So we're just lying there, chilling to some music, eating a snack.
Eventually I got up to leave for the party. The guy whose place we were at decided to go to sleep though. So it was just me and another guy.
Next problem: I didn't know where the party was yet. So I called the guy whom I made the bet with, but he didn't answer; his phone was dead.
I'm still not sure why I did what I did next, but we decided to smoke another bowl at my place. So we did.
Then I called another guy who told me where they were going and on my way I get called again. They were going somewhere else. So I went there, but on my way he calls me again, telling me there's been a change of plans again.
I finally arrive at that place and some big Russian guy is the guard. I can see he's randomly selecting people he doesn't let in (okay, maybe I was a bit paranoid at this point). I put on my best poker face and walk in. The Russian guy stops me.
'OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD HE KNOWS'. He gives me a mean look and says, 'You can't wear a hat in here son.'
O_O okay. Then I went in there, finally found them, but they were just leaving. This made my part of the bet incomplete, because I came to the party, but I didn't actually party. Okay, fair enough, but it wasn't completely my fault that I was late, as he didn't answer his phone.
We called it a draw.
Then I went to McDonalds, ate a fuckhuge meal and went to bed.





Somehow this seems appropriate for song of the day.

UPDATE: song by someone I know, thought I'd share :)



17 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of night. No better way to end a night then with a McDonalds....Well besides sex of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, and smoking makes every night good. Too bad about the bet though, but at least drawing is easier than losing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like to read your blog its so much informative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. compelling and intriguing writing style dude, very solid! Definitely followed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA this sounds like my average saturday xD

    Don't worry, the big russian guy likes people like us, because if your stoned you don't get into fights, but if your hyped on coke, you will not enter...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nights are pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a nice night. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha sounds like you had an awesome night. I wish my life was that interesting. I kinda wanna hang out with you and your friends now. I haven't really had any adventures like that since I was at school. I miss those days....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kicking Rocks that song is epic

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool story bro..
    :P
    sounds awesome bro
    the pyromaniac in us is just a match away
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had an awesome night!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha very appropiate song you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a freaking sweet night.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your nights sound pretty awesome. I am jealous haha. great song.

    ReplyDelete