Don't have a lot of time today, so I'll post some music of Halo: Reach (which has some pretty fucking good music). Enjoy!
Music of the title screen.
Music during the epilogue, when Dr. Hasley talks about Noble Six (the main character).
By the way guys, I'm going to catch a movie tomorrow night, which one should I watch: Black Swan or The King's Speech? Let me know in the comments :)

I started to hate playing Halo ot Xbox as my GF always wins when we play >.> well, but when we play on PC is my turn to win ^^
ReplyDeleteThanks for the songs!
never was a big halo fan, but cool vid
ReplyDeleteHalo Kitty. lol'd
ReplyDeleteTake this music, add a dubstep remix. It would make awesome more awesome, amirite?
ReplyDeleteI'm not that much of a halo fan, but the music is just SUPERB
ReplyDeletewow! halo and some good music? pure win!
ReplyDeletelol at the hello kitty master chief
ReplyDeletehalo kitty master chief :) cutie
ReplyDeleteam a big fan of halo music
ReplyDeleteBlack Swan, for sure.
ReplyDeleteI remember most of these songs, and that doll is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou should watch Black Swan
ReplyDeleteThe King's Speech. Absolutely amazing film! Following :)
ReplyDeletegood music!
ReplyDeleteMy roommate is obsessed with Halo, and am surprised he doesn't have this soundtrack yet
ReplyDeleteive heard a lot of good stuff about black swan
ReplyDelete