Another great post-rock band. Their album 'Above the Earth, Below the Sky' is simply amazing. Best way to listen to this music: all the lights off, sit back, relax.
Hope you like it, folks. Wink out!
btw: I'm gonna buy the Sennheiser headphones :)

love it
ReplyDeletevery cool. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteWhy the hate for birds?
ReplyDeletei just want to rub that cats belly
ReplyDeleteVery good song. Adorable cat, too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome song, but I feel like it should have some kind of lyrics attached to it.
ReplyDeleteLove the kitten (and the song) but mostly the kitten.
ReplyDeleteI luv this cat :D i luv all catz:D
ReplyDeletei like the song but the cat is way better
ReplyDeleteChillin to your song right now on endless youtube :)
ReplyDelete@Alpha: I'm ornithophobic (birds scare the crap out of me)
ReplyDelete@tango-down: be sure to check out the whole album!
good band!
ReplyDeleteaww what a cute cat :3
ReplyDeleteGood going there mate!
ReplyDeletelove the song, thanks
ReplyDeleteYou're scared of birds? Crazy
ReplyDeletegreat post today
ReplyDeleteand good choice with the headphoness :D
great post. following!
ReplyDeletegreat song!
ReplyDeletefollowing and supporting!
Cute cat on the end post awww.
ReplyDeleteCool song! Cute cat! Nice choice on headphones!
ReplyDeleteWow, I do love this... I'ma listen to more of this stuff :)
ReplyDelete