Alright, so I was hanging around a bit on Wikipedia, you know how these things go and for some reason I ended up on the Acid Jazz page, which caught my interest. I read a bit about the genre itself and then went on to a list of artists. One band immediately caught my eye; Jamiroquai (hey that rhymed). I had heard about this band countless times but never got to look them up. Well, I decided that that was an appropriate time to do so, so I did.
And I was not disappointed that I did. In fact, I'm disappointed that I didn't look them up before. But hey, complaining about what's in the past isn't going to help anybody so I'm glad I eventually discovered them.
Also, I don't know how the weather is where you guys are at, but over here (in Belgium) the weather is going to be just fine for the rest of the week. Perfect weather for the happy music of Jamiroquai. Enjoy!
You guys might know this if you have seen Napoleon Dynamite, this is the song he dances to during the skit after Pedro's speech. An awesome scene imo.
Oh and no bullshit about Napoleon Dynamite in the comments; that movie was the bomb and I will not tolerate any mean things about it D:
And this song is just plain awesome. No need to say anything more about it.
I don't have a cute animal picture for you guys today BUT no worries, I got something that's perhaps even better!!!!one!!!11!!!!!onehundredeleven!!1
(post your score in the comments below, I'm currently at 650 seconds and still going)
The top video didn't work! :(
ReplyDeleteI really like the music video on the second one! The bugs creep my out super bad!
Thanks for sharing! Keep up the great work.
You should read about Mobys Latest Purchase if you have some free time. I am a very dedicated follower! :)
How odd, the first vid seems to be working fine here. Perhaps it's blocked in your country? :/
ReplyDeleteWould be a shame, cause it's a really great song :D
apparently the uploader hates americans, well i hate the uploader
ReplyDeletea friend of mine was on a jamiroquai concert last weekend in berlin
ReplyDeletekudos
great songs
ReplyDeleteJamiroqui in my mind has always been a one hit wonder ... Don't really know how he got so well established haha, maybe just not my vibe :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
pretty good songs, nice post
ReplyDeleteAcid...Jazz...? -looks it up myself-
ReplyDeleteThese songs sound great! And that link is awesome.
ReplyDelete