I don't know about you guys, but I like to listen to music just to chill out. I mean, just sitting on the couch or in your comfy chair, a tasty beverage (on the rocks of course), and a nice joint if you're into that. No better way to relax alone in my opinion.
Here I'll list some of the music that I find perfect for relaxing.
This song is great for playing late at night. Chet's voice has something magical, I just can't explain. It's so soft and smooth yet it doesn't immediately put you to sleep.
This is also an awesome song. It was written by the Dutch ska/reggae/dub band Doe Maar. I gotta say, if their lyrics were in English, they probably would've been a lot bigger. But they stuck to their roots, which is also admirable.
Anyway, this song is about Dutch weed. The song tells us how we should grow our own weed plant. Pretty funny if you understand all the lyrics :p
You guys into hiphop? Here's some oldskool shit for y'all! I absolutely love this song, it's so chill and for me it represents those awesome summer days when it's warm and you don't have shit to do. You know those days? Yeah, they're the best.
Not to mention that there are fricking breakdancing animals in the music vid.
Finally, a song that I have only known for about a month, but it's already one of my favorite songs ever. There's something enchanting about this song, it's so incredibly happy that it just makes you smile for no apparent reasong. The guy who made this is really fucking brilliant, I can tell you that much. I sent this song to one of my friends who asked me if I ripped this from God's iPod xD
It's a baby sloth :3
Hope you like it, folks. Wink out!

NEDERWIEDEWIEDEWIET ! i love this song
ReplyDelete...Breakdancing furries...interesting...
ReplyDeleteaww the baby sloth :3
ReplyDeleteand great music
A+ post, good sir.
ReplyDeleteawwww the sloth in the last pic. so cute while hugging :D i also love your music choices! a+ and followed
ReplyDeleteThat DJ Format song was great! Nice choices!
ReplyDeletethat chet baker song was smooth....
ReplyDeletenice post
ReplyDeleteoh god i think i had a heart attack, so cute!
ReplyDelete