Woohoo! I hit 200 followers overnight :D
Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot to me!
I also have some other cool news: I started a new blog, on this blog you will find jazz to chill out to after a long day. So click, kick off your shoes, pour yourself a nice scotch, sit back and relax!
Anyway, as today is April 14th, I got a little something something for y'all. A song named Avril 14th. Some of you know this song, other's don't, but I'm sure everyone will agree that, however short, it's very beautiful. The song is by Aphex Twin, a guy who (for those who don't know him) usually doesn't make music like this at all. If there's any interest in his other work, I can blog about that some time too!

grats
ReplyDeletewoot man :D congzzz
ReplyDeleteI love the ambience music :)
ReplyDeleteNot really like any other Aphex Twin that I have heard. Also congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I'm sure that you can get 300 followers :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I like the song to, very relaxing and chilled out.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on hitting 200!
ReplyDeletePretty unusual for an Aphex Twin song...
ReplyDeleteThat song is nice. Congrats on the follows, and that cat is adorable.
ReplyDeleteAphex Twin is a GOD !
ReplyDelete