So anyway, today's tip is a band called the Supervillains. I discovered them last month and immediately fell in love. Their kind of music is a mix of dub, reggae, ska, rocksteady and poppy punk. It's kinda hard not to like them, their music is so smooth and a lot of their lyrics are quite funny; for example, here's an excerpt of their lyrics for the song 'Ex-Girlfriend':
Ooh baby baby baby
Why did you give those crabs to me?
I know 'cause it burns when I pee
But two motherfuckers can't love
If one of em's gonna be a big dumb slut
I know because I put it in your butt
You see, that's quite funny right?
Anyway, here's a couple of their songs.
Hope you like it folks. Wink out!
Ha! Haven't heard these guys in awhile!
ReplyDeleteLike it.
ReplyDeleteOoh baby baby baby
Why did you give those crabs to me?
I know 'cause it burns when I pee
But two motherfuckers can't love
If one of em's gonna be a big dumb slut
I know because I put it in your butt
i hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't certain how one group was going to blend all the genres you'd listed, but lo and behold, they did.
ReplyDeleteIn one song, no less.
thats some good stuff. I really like it when people mix genres of music, it encourages growth and change in today's music, which I'm sure we all know it needs
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I love it. I shall definitely give them more of a listen =]
ReplyDeletesucks about the sickness, great tracks though
ReplyDeletethose are pretty funny lyrics. get better soon
ReplyDelete"Ooh baby baby baby"
ReplyDeletewat
Lol
ReplyDeleteNice gorup :)
ReplyDeletequite some good music lol
ReplyDeletegood luck getting better
ReplyDeletehope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteI hope you get better soon!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the tunes. Feel better.
ReplyDeleteGet well. :)
ReplyDeleteDig it.
ReplyDeletevery nice stuff & get better
ReplyDelete