Today is the first day of spring, and that of course means GOOD WEATHER. In the not so glorious country of Belgium anyway. This morning I woke up before the alarm went off, because the sunlight was gently carressing my face. Felt like heaven. Dear God, there's honestly no better way to wake up that doesn't involve another person ;D
Anyway, let's go on to today's tip, shall we? I figured that because the sun is shining and the grass is green, I should post some more chillout music, as many of you appreciated that when I posted it last time.
Allow me to start off with St. Germain, a French artist who makes new/acid jazz, combined with downtempo house. I know, it sounds like a weird combination, but once you hear the music, you will see it goes together like Ash and Pikachu.
If you like this song, I really recommend you check out the entire 'Tourist' album, it's full of wonderful tracks like these.
The next song I'd like to show you guys is 'A day in the Sun' by 'So Fine'.
I really, really love this song, but I can't explain why exactly I love it so much. It's so dreamy and smooth, it's like airwaves making love to your eardrums. Perfect soundtrack for a day like this.
EDIT: Listen to this song when you're stoned. Seriously.
Hope you like it folks. Wink out!
PS: because everyone loved the animals so much, here's another one :D

So glad it is spring!
ReplyDeleteNice song and cute picture ;D
ReplyDeletenic evid
ReplyDeletethe last video is awesome what a sick soundtrack,i replayed it like 3 times
ReplyDeletetnx for sharing ;)
I really liked the first video
ReplyDeletewas pretty good :)
the second not so much
Finally spring =)
ReplyDeleteUgh, I prefer Winter, myself.
ReplyDeleteDef good pic on last vid....mind really wanders...
ReplyDelete