What's up, pudding cup?
Today I'm going to post some sad music. Not because I'm sad or anything, but because I like to listen to sad music every once in a while, plus it's nice to fall asleep to.
The first song I'm posting today is 'Mad World' by Gary Jules. Well, actually the song is originally by 'Tears for Fears', but I like the version by Jules better, probably because I heard that one first. I first heard it while watching the movie Donnie Darko. It plays in the end of that movie and well, it fitted perfectly in my opinion.
Also, if you haven't seen Donnie Darko yet, go watch it now (it got an 8.3 rating on IMDB so it really IS a great movie ;D )
Anyway, here is Mad World.
Don't you think the music video is really nice too?
The second and last song for today is also a cover, but differently. Most people have probably heard of The Pixies before. Well, what I have here is a piano cover of their song 'Where is my Mind', done by a guy named Maxence Cyrin and quite frankly, it's one of the best piano songs that I have ever heard. Here, check it out.
That's nice and relaxing, isn't it?
Hope you like it, folks. Wink out!
PS: Let me know if you enjoyed this music, because I have a lot of sad, calm music and if you guys think it's a good idea, I can post some every Thursday :)
[Quick update]: And now for something completely different.
Holy shit, I totally forgot it's St. Patrick's today. (In my defense: we don't celebrate it in my country.) But I got something great for you guys. Check it out!
Happy St. Patty's Day y'all! Rock on, party people!
wouw nice songs!
ReplyDeleteSad, sad, Happy!
ReplyDeleteWow...
ReplyDelete...the Irish are insane.
last video was insane. Happy St. Patty's for you too!
ReplyDeletegod i hate dropkick. with a passion.
ReplyDeleteugh.
Drink some green beer :)
ReplyDeletecheers football maniac
ReplyDeleteand sad songs indeed
I absolutely love Mad World by Jules. Great song.
ReplyDeletelol i like the last one
ReplyDeletei was listening to the dropkick murphys last night, good deal!!
ReplyDeletegood vids
ReplyDelete