My homies

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My entire childhood.

Today's tip involves quite a lot of nostalgia (for me at least, I don't know what you were doing when you were a kid).


Of course I'm talking about the smash hit games of Pokemon. Oh man, I've spent hours playing those games and still I don't feel like that was wasted time. Anyway, I thought that it'd be a good idea to expose y'all to the soundtrack of those games once more to see if it triggers some nostalgia ;D

It did for me, felt like I was 8 again, playing my gameboy, totally absorbed in the game. Going on a journey, all these exciting adventures. Man those games were fun.

Anyway, here's the theme of Pallet Town:


Lovely, isn't it? :D
Now, let's go on to the next town shall we?



Remember your first gym fight? Epic stuff!




Hope you like it, folks. Wink out!

PS: let me know in the comments who your first starter Pokemon was! Mine was Squirtle :3

16 comments:

  1. congrats, you played this game, and so did everyone in your age range. I have met so many people now that have told me their epic stories of pokemon, that I can just say, yea everyone had a thousand cards, back then it was just the trend to go with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirtle!!! Was the greatest pokemon purely because it became so epic when it evolved!!! Am extremely tempted to get my old gameboy out and give this a play now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was also Squirtle =]

    But tbh. It was lame then. And it's lame now. =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOSTALGIAAAAA. So much fucking love for this.
    Grass starters all the way though. Bulbasaur C:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was different and started with Charmander :)
    Pokemon are okay games. Was awesome when I was a kid. Still got that old Gameboy Color somewhere in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This game is awesome, used to play it all the time. Me and my cousin when we were ~12-13 those were the good days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just nostalga'd all over the place...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good old memories loved pokemon red & blue, my starter was charmander :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bulbasaur. I named him Seedle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first time i ever played pokemon was on a demo gameboy in a video game store in the mall. I caught a caterpie and when it asked me if i wanted to give it a nickname, i thought the logical thing to do was to do it.
    i named him "cool"

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Game Boy was damaged, I never experienced this music :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its amazing how the music lets you feel the adventure, even though its gameboy technology.

    Awesome blog btw, followed. I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhh brings back memories

    ReplyDelete
  14. My first Pokemon was Squirtle. I always wanted to pick Bulbasaur 'cos it was my favourite, but my friend managed to convince me that Bulbasaur sucked hard (obviously that's not the case!). I'm still a bit angry to this "friend".

    ReplyDelete