One of my followers asked me some time ago (when I posted Mouse on the Keys) if I wanted to post some math rock. Now, who am I not to do that, right? Because I'm too lazy to do it myself, I'll post a video explaining what math rock exactly is. Well, I can tell you that the 'math' part is definitely present in this musical style.
Also, I'm not sure whether or not you guys are familiar with the musical terminology used in the vid, but I guess the explanation is clear enough.
So, that's basically the main aspect of math rock (also frequently used in post-rock). The guy in the video makes it look pretty easy, but I *guarantee* you it's not.
So for some actual songs, I like the band 'This Town Needs Guns'. Now, I must warn you guys, I'm quite sure that the majority of you won't like this, as it's a bit experimental. If that's the case, no worries, I'll post other music tomorrow for you to enjoy ;)
On a different note: I have decided to post a picture of a cute animal every day :3
Hope you like it, folks. Wink out!

Must've been a slow day at that Guitar Center.
ReplyDeleteI'm quite sure that was filmed before or after closing time ;D
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with Wink ^^
ReplyDeletequite cool
ReplyDelete