Hi guys and sorry I didn't update my blog yesterday, but I felt really sick and didn't get out of bed at all. On the upside: I feel a lot better today, except for the fact that I'm still coughing but hey, I'm glad I got out of bed at all today. Thanks for all the supporting comments, love you guys ;D
So let's go on to today's tip. It's a song by an artist named Mr. Scruff, a dude I came across while looking up some downtempo music. I recently really took an interest in the ambient/chillout genre and I must say that there are quite some musical gems in that genre, however most of them are terribly unknown. Everybody that enjoys an evening of chillaxing after a long week of work will most probably enjoy that music.
So here's the song I was talking about earlier:
You can see that this is some chill music right here. I kinda feel guilty about not posting anything yesterday, so I'll include another tip right now in this same post. How about some hiphop mixed with new jazz? Sounds interesting? Well, you can bet your ass it is. Also very chill music, so what more can one want? The song I'm talking about is called 'Bionic', by 'Groove Collective'.
Okay so apparently that song's not on YouTube so sorry for not including the video here, but it sure is worth checking out, so if you ever have the time.
So instead I'll post a very cool Jaco Pastorius song :D
Hope you like it, folks. Wink out!
Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI like your taste in music =]
Followed.
I love your choice in music. Feel better!
ReplyDeletejaco is such a hippie, I love him
ReplyDeleteJaco... seriously one incredible bassist.
ReplyDeleteI'm fully relaxed now. thanks!
ReplyDeleteAs a somewhat-new Mr. Scruff fan, it's a little surprising to hear a 'calm' piece from him.
ReplyDeleteSurprising, but I like it.
incredible music
ReplyDeleteman that music is so awesome
ReplyDeletenever heard that genre before
keep posting man :P
i like the second one. feel better
ReplyDeleteclassics ^^
ReplyDeleteI liked the 2nd one too very good chill music
ReplyDeleteI can get down to some Jaco!
ReplyDelete