My homies

Monday, March 14, 2011

Snake Eyes

So I was watching Ocean's Thirteen yesterday. I really love those films, and not only because the plots are great or the cast is awesome, but in case you hadn't noticed yet, the music used in those movies is the bomb. For example 'Snake Eyes' by David Holmes.


This song plays when their master plan unfolds (not going to spoil the movie for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, but if you haven't, GO WATCH IT NOW). I downloaded the OST and then went shopping (whilst listening to the Ocean's 13 songs) because I needed some groceries. The weather was nice today, so I put on a pair of baggy shorts (I think shorts are extremely comfy and I wear them whenever the weather allows it), put on my sunglasses and walked to the store, nice and chill, with a whole surfer look going on, feeling like a total badass xD
So yeah, that was quite the trip to the shop!

Want another one? Here's another one by David Holmes.



I'm telling you, if I ever make a movie, this guy is going to write the soundtrack for sure! ;D
Alright, that's it for now, party people.


Hope you like it, folks. Wink out!

5 comments: